I love Fall Clothes. Every year when I was in school, I always looked forward to going “back to school” clothes shopping with my Mom. And I kept up with back to school shopping, even when I was out of college. Heck, with my fall trunk shows, I guess I’m still continuing that today!! I’ve always loved the wools, leathers and boots…and, like my friend Kim, get absolutely giddy thinking about Fall clothes and pairing skirts with boots…which seems to be my “uniform” for Fall.
And thank you Etcetera, for helping determine, and in a snappy way, the 2012 Fall Fashion Trends!
1. Thoroughly Modern Military – Less Pomp…More Fun!! Gold Buttons. Flared Legs. Structured jackets.
2. Geometric Pop Art – Master Pieces. Super Cool. Highly Collectible. Fun. Fun. Fun. Print Blocks; Polkadots. 60′s Chic!
3. Leather Accents – The Devil’s in the details. Jackets. Vests. Skirts. (just not all together, please).
4. 60′s Mod – Groovy baby…It’s Mini’s, if you can wear them. Fun and Flirty.
5. Victorian Paris – Girly-girl. Silks. Ruffles. High Collars. Very feminine.
Colors – These are the Colors of Fall…Happily I find Black in there, so I’m set!
Shades of Grey…many, many, shades of grey…
BLACK AND BLUE
Fall Looks I love…
Stella and Dot
Winding down from best summer ever…can only mean we have Fall Fashions, season premiere Modern Family (best show on TV and how happy was I that the premiere last year was on my Birthday?!) oh… and Football to look forward to.
Best Fall Ever! Go Bears!!